No. Absolutely not.
Okay, let’s see an example.
This is a picture of then candidate Emmanuel Macron, future French president, talking on the phone with Barack Obama. You can see the geniune smile and I want a man to look at me like Emmanuel is looking at that phone.
This is a picture of then candidate Emmanuel Macron, future French president, talking on the phone with Barack Obama. You can see the geniune smile and I want a man to look at me like Emmanuel is looking at that phone.
This is new President Macron with Trump. Forced smile with a strong handshake. No geniune respect for each other.
If people respected the US, there wouldn’t have been a statement in French and English asking US scientists to come to France. Nobody would have dared to do that under Obama. Because all world leaders knew that Obama is a reasonable man.(Continue reading...
This is a picture of then candidate Emmanuel Macron, future French president, talking on the phone with Barack Obama. You can see the geniune smile and I want a man to look at me like Emmanuel is looking at that phone..webp)